Bank Of Baroda Recruitment 2022 : Bank Of Baroda published Receivables Manager recruitment for 159 posts. Candidates who graduated from a recognized university, having two years working experience in banking or financial Institution can apply from 25th march to 14th April 2022.
Bank Of Baroda Recruitment 2022
|Branch Receivables Manager||159||Mandatory –|
A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from University / Institution recognized by Govt. of India / UGC/AICTE
Post Graduate Degree / Diploma in any discipline
|Age (As on 01.03.2022)|
Minimum : 23
Maximum : 35
Age Relaxation – As Per Rules
Rs.600/- + Applicable Taxes + Payment Gateway Charges for General, EWS & OBC candidates
Rs.100/- + Applicable Taxes + Payment Gateway Charges for SC, ST, PWD & Women
|Date||Starting Date of Online Form – 25th March 2022|
Last Date of Online Form – 14th April 2022
|How to apply|
|Notice||Bank of Baroda recruitment for Receivables Manager pdf Advertisement|
|Apply||Apply for Receivables Manager|
Eligibility for Bank Of Baroda Recruitment
- Candidates having flowing eligibility criteria can Apply for the post –
- Graduated from a recognized university in any stream
- Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in any stream (Desirable)
- Minimum 2 Years of overall work experience out of which One (1) year of experience should be in Collection Profile with Banks / NBFCs / Financial Institutions and related industries in India
Vacancy for Receivables Manager in Bank of Baroda Recruitment
General : 68 Post
OBC : 42 Post
EWS : 15 Post
SC : 23 Post
ST : 11 Post
Document Require for Online Application in Bank of Baroda Recruitment
- Photograph must be a recent passport style color picture.
- Make sure that the picture is in color, taken against a light colored, preferably white background.
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)
- Size of the file should be between 20kb – 200kb
- Photo Should be in JPG format
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink Pen
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred)
- Size of the file should be between 10kb – 200kb
- Signature Should be in JPG format
How to Apply Bank Of Baroda Recruitment
Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID and Contact Number.
Candidates should visit Bank’s website www.bankofbaroda.in/Career.htm and register themselves online in the appropriate Online Application Format, available through the link being enabled on the Careers -> Current Opportunities on the Bank’s website & pay the application fee using Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking etc.
Candidates are also required to upload their scanned photograph, signature and other documents related to their eligibility.
Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained. Prior to submission of the online application, candidates are advised to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after clicking on SUBMIT button. Visually Impaired candidates will be responsible for getting the details filled in/carefully verifying, in the online application and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission.
Candidates shall also be required to submit supporting documents such as Date of Birth Proof, Graduation Certificate, Other Certifications, Experience Letter (any document which substantiates relevant experience), Document showing Break up of CTC, Latest Salary Slip (e.g. Jan 2022/ Feb 2022), etc. at the time of submitting the online application form
Online Application Start On : 25-03-2022
Last date for Submission of Application : 14-04-2022
Last date for Payment of fees : 14-04-2022