Bihar Public Service Commission recently published 40506 Bihar Head Teacher vacancy. Candidates who are permanent Citizen of Bihar can Apply for the post from 28th March to 22nd April 2022. Eligibility and other details regarding this vacancy is given below, go through the all details and apply before closing date.
Bihar Head Teacher Vacancy Details
|Age||Maximum : 60 Years (As on 01.August.2021)|
General/ OBC / EWS : 750/-
SC/ ST/ Female Candidate of Bihar Domicile : 200/-
Starting Date – 28.March.2022
Last Date of Application – 22.April.2022
|How to apply|
|Notice||Bihar Head Teacher Vacancy Advertisement Pdf|
|Apply||Apply Online for Bihar Head teacher Vacancy|
- Must be a citizen of India and resident of the State of Bihar.
- Degree of graduation from any recognized university with having minimum 50% marks. 5% relaxation shall be given in the minimum prescribed marks to the candidates belonging to SC/ST/EBC/BC/Differently able/female and EWS. The degree of ‘Aalim’ obtained from Maulana Mazharul Haque Arbi & Persian University, Patna/Bihar State Madrasa Education Board and degree of Shastri from Kameshwar Singh Darbhanga Sanskrit University will be treated to be equivalent to graduation.
- Having qualified D.El.Ed /B.T/B.Ed./B.A.Ed./B.Sc. Ed/B.S.Ed.
- Having qualified Teachers Eligibility Test for those teachers who have been appointed in the year 2012 or onwards and Those Teachers who have been appointed before 2012 must be qualified efficiency Examination
- Having minimum 8 Years of regular service as basic grade teacher of Panchayat Elementary teacher urban Elementary Teacher under Panchayat Raj Institutions and Urban Local Body Institutions.
- Graduate teacher of Panchayati Raj Institutions or Urban bodies institutions whose services are confirmed.
Category wise Vacancy Details :
- General- 16204 Post
- EWS- 4046 Post
- EBC – 7290 Post
- OBC – 4861 Post
- OBC (Female ) – 1210 Post
- SC – 6477 Post
- ST – 418 Post
Pay Scale- Rs.30,500/- (+ Allowance)
Online Application Start On : 28-03-2022
Last Date for Online Application : 22-04-2022