On Friday, July 22, the Central Board of Secondary Education posted the CBSE 12th results for 2022 on its website. Check your results at cbse.gov.in, the board’s official website, for CBSE Class 12.
According to CBSE around 2 Lakhs Students have given 12th board exam in which 92.71 % of students passed the exam, with girls performing 3.29 % better than boys.
The board said that over 33 thousand students received grades over 95% and 134,000 pupils received marks above 90%.
The roll numbers and other necessary information can be used as credentials to verify and download the marksheets of students who took the CBSE Class 12 examinations.
Students can use the following official websites to get the Class 12 CBSE board result for 2022:
HOW TO VERIFY THE CBSE 12TH RESULT 2022 ON THE CBSE’S OFFICIAL WEBSITE:
- Visit results.cbse.nic.in to access the official CBSE results page.
- Click on “CBSE Class 12th Result 2022” on the homepage.
- Put your CBSE 12th grade roll number and other information in
- Results for Class 12 will be shown after you click on Submit for CBSE Result 2022.
- Carefully review your CBSE 12th grade marksheet.
- Download it, or take a print copy of it.
CBSE 10th Result 2022 – Term 2 CBSE Result at cbseresults.nic.in
How to use SMS to check CBSE Board Results 2022:
- On your phone, tap the message icon.
- Type the CBSE 12th Roll number.
- Send it to 7738299899.
- An SMS will provide the Class 12 CBSE exam results for the year 2022 to your mailbox.
How can I download the DigiLocker for CBSE 12th Result?
Candidates may login and obtain their CBSE 12th term 2 result 2022 via DigiLocker by following the step-by-step instructions described below:
- Visit digilocker.gov.in to access the official website.
- Click on the “CBSE Class 12th results 2022” link.
- It will go to a login page instead. Your 6-digit security pin given by the school and your Aadhaar or cellphone number must be entered.
- Then click the Sign In button. Your CBSE Class 12 grade report card will be shown on the screen.
- You may now store your CBSE 12th grade results for later use by downloading them.
The CBSE held Class 10 and 12 exams in two terms this year. The curriculum was separated into two parts. Term 1 examinations were MCQ-based, whereas term 2 exams were subjective.
The term 1 results were not announced as pass, fail, or repeat status by the board. Along with the term 2 test results, the final CBSE 2022 result has been revealed. CBSE term 1 board examinations were held in November – December 2021 for multiple-choice questions. The term 2 examinations, which included analytical and case-based questions, were held in April and May of 2022.