CISF Constable Recruitment 2021 : Central Industrial Security Forces invites online application for male candidates to fill up the Temporary post of Constable/Fire. Candidates who have qualified H.S(12th) with science subjects on or before the closing date 04/03/2022 can apply for the post from the given link below.
Table of Content(toc)
Candidate’s age who wish to apply for the CISF Constable (Fire) should be between 18-23 years as on 04/03/2022 with Physical measures, Height measure of 170 Centimeters and Chest measure of 80-85 centimeters (Minimum expansion 5 Centimeters).
Recruitment Details of CISF Constable / Fire (Male) :
|CISF Constable/Fire (Male)||1149||Candidate Qualified H.S(10+2) with science subjects|
|Age||18-23 years as on the closing date for receipt of the online Applications Form|
|Fee||For General / OBC: Rs. 100/- |
For SC/ ST/ ESM: No Fee Require
|Date||Online applications start on : 29-01-2022|
Closing date : 04-03-2022 up to 5:00 PM
CISF Constable Salary :
Selected candidates get salary in the Pay-Level 3 (Rs.21,700 – Rs.69,100) plus usual allowances as admissible to the Central Government employees from time to time.
Recruitment Process :
Physical Efficiency Test (PET)/ Physical Standard Test (PST)
Written Examination under OMR/Computer Based Test(CBT) Mode
|Subject||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||25|
|General Knowledge and Awareness||25||25|
How To Apply :
- One Time Registration
- Filling of online Application for the Examination
Part-I (One-Time Registration)
- Mobile Number
- E-mail ID (to be verified through verification email).
- Aadhaar Number. If Aadhaar Number is not available, please give one of the following ID Numbers : Voter ID Card, PAN, Passport, Driving License, School/College ID, Employer ID (Govt./PSU/Private), Information about the Board, Roll Number and Year of Passing of the Matriculation (10th) Examination.
- Log on to the official website of CISF that is https://cisfrectt.in.
- Home page will be displayed. Click on “Login” button.
- New page will be displayed. Click on “New Registration” button.
- One-time Registration process requires filling up of following information: a. Basic details b. Additional and contact details c. Declaration
Part-II (Online Application Form)
- Recent scanned color passport size photograph (i.e. not more than three months old from the date of publication of the Notice of Examination) in JPEG format (20 KB to 50 KB).
- The date on which the photograph has been taken must be clearly printed on the photograph. Applications without the date printed on the photograph will be rejected. Applications with blurred photograph will also be rejected.
- Scanned signature in JPEG format (10 to 20 KB).
- Login to CISF Vacancy Recruitment website and click ‘CT-Fire 2021’ tab.
- Fill in the essential details such as ‘Registration Number’, ‘Password’, ‘Captcha’ and click submit button.
- A new page will display, where candidates can validate their email by clicking on ‘Validate Email’ tab. After validation, click on ‘Constable Fire -2021’ tab and then click on ‘application form’. Fill the empty fields carefully.
- Once the application form is completely filled in, read the declaration carefully and click on “Submit” button.
- Upload your scanned documents.
- After uploading all the required documents and images, click on Continue for Payment button appears at the bottom of the page.
- Now ‘payment’ window will appear. Proceed to make fee payment if you are not exempted from payment of fee
- After completion of payment procedure, candidates may take a print out of their filled application form and retain the same with them.