Electronics Corporation of India Limited, ECIL Jobs for Junior technician on Contract recently published on 1st April on the official website. Candidates who have ITI trade certificate plus one year Apprenticeship, NAC can Apply before 14th April 2022. For detail eligibility, vacancy and other quarry see below.
Electronics corporation of India Limited Junior technician Jobs Details
ITI passed (2Years)
One Year Apprenticeship (NAC issued by Ministry of Skill Development)
|Age (as on 31/03/2022)|
|Fee||No Fee Required|
Online Application Start on : 01-04-2022
Last Date to Apply : 11-04-2022
|How to apply|
|Notice||ECIL Jobs Jumior Technician Pdf Advertisement|
|Apply||Apply Online for ECIL Jobs Junior Technician|
Post wise Vacancy For ECIL Junior Technician
Electronics Mechanic (814)
SC : 130, ST : 57, OBC : 220, UR : 326, EWS : 81
SC : 29, ST : 13, OBC : 50, UR : 74, EWS : 18
SC : 100, ST : 44, OBC : 169, UR : 252, EWS : 62
Candidate should have passed ITI (2 years) in the trades of Electronics Mechanic / Electrician / Fitter. In addition, one year Apprenticeship (NAC issued by Ministry of Skill Development) is mandatory. One-year post qualification experience in manufacturing, production, quality, material management in an industrial establishment will be added advantage.
Salary for ECIL Junior Technician
1st Year : Rs.20,480
2nd Year : Rs.22,528
3rd Year : Rs.24,780
Method of Selection for ECIL Jobs
- Candidates shall be shortlisted trade wise, category wise in the order of merit based on the marks obtained in ITI in the ratio of 1:4. In case of a tie, the candidates with higher marks in Class X standard shall be considered. In case of a further tie, the candidate with earlier date of Birth shall be considered.
- Documents verification: Upon short listing, the candidates will be called for the Document verification at Hyderabad through email.
- Upon short listing and successful document verification, Offer Letters will be issued to the candidates who are found eligible in the order of merit. However, issuance of Offer Letters shall be in a phased manner as per the requirement.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates have to apply on-line by visiting our website “www.ecil.co.in” (Main Page > Careers > e-Recruitment). The on-line application process will be operational from 01/04/2022 (14.00 hrs.) to 11/04/2022 (14.00 hrs.).
- Candidate should furnish actual information/data while filling on-line application form and must produce the supporting document during verification. If the candidate fails to do so, the candidature shall be rejected at any stage of recruitment process.
- After applying on-line & successful registration, the candidate is required to take the print of registered on-line application form and retain for future reference without fail. The candidate can take re-print of his/her registered on-line application form before the last date for on-line registration.
Document To be Produce at Document verification
- On-line registered application form duly signed and with recent color passport size photo affixed on it.
- All original certificates in support of his / her date of birth, identity (Govt. issued only like Aadhar, Driving License, Passport etc.), qualification, experience, COVID vaccination certificate, latest caste & disability (PwD) certificates, if any along with one set of photocopies.
- Category Certificate in support of SC/ST/EWS/OBC (Non-creamy layer), in the prescribed proforma as per Government guidelines, a valid certificate for Persons with Disabilities (PwD); Discharge certificate in case of Ex-servicemen, if applicable.
- Relevant certificate, if claiming age relaxation as candidate from J&K
Commencement of on-line registration : 01/04/2022 (14.00 hrs.)
Last date for on-line registration : 11/04/2022 (14.00 hrs.)
Date and timing of Document verification : Will be announce on the official Site
Eastern Railway Apprentice Online Form 2972 Huge vacancy
SSC MTS Apply Online 4000+ Huge Vacancy
Indian Air Force Direct Recruitment 2022 : Group C Vacancy