MPPEB (Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board) recently announced MPPEB Sub Engineer and Draftsman vacancy. Candidates who full fill all eligibility criteria can apply following post from 9th April to 23rd April 2022. To know eligibility criteria, vacancy details, ‘How to Apply online’ please see below.
MPPEB Sub-engineer and draftsman Vacancy
|Sub Engineer and Draftsman|
Three Years Engineering Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
Minimum Age : 18 Years
Maximum Age: 40 Years
General/EWS – Rs.500/-
SC/ST/OBC – Rs.250/-
Online Application Starts on – 9th April 2022
Last Date to Apply – 23rd April 2022
|How to apply|
|Notice||Download pdf advertisement|
Eligibility criteria for MPPEB Sub Engineer and Draftsman
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) set some eligibility criteria for Sub Engineer and Draftsman vacancy. If you are Going to apply this Form first go through the all eligibility criteria before applying it.
- Candidate apply for the post must qualify 12th (10+2) Exam from a recognized Board.
- Candidates must qualified Three years Diploma in relevant branch of Engineering
- For Draftsman, candidates must have Diploma in Civil or Draftsmanship
Category wise Vacancy
- General – 938 Posts
- EWS – 294 Posts
- OBC – 878 Posts
- SC – 579 Posts
- ST – 746 Posts
- Sub Engineer – Rs.32800 – Rs.103600
- Draftsman – Rs.25300 – Rs.80500
- Minimum age require for the post is 18 years and Maximum age is 40 years for General male category as on 1st January 2022.
- Maximum age for SC/ST/OBC/Female candidates is 45 years.
- other age relaxation is given as per the government rule.
Exam Pattern and Syllabus for MPPEB Sub Engineer and Draftsman
Total 200 Marks exam will conduction in which 100 marks exam carrying the following subjects-
- General Knowledge
- General Hindi
- Elementary English
- Basic mathematics
- General Intelligence (Reasoning)
- General Science
- Basic computer Knowledge
Apart from this 100 marks questions will be asked from Related Technical Trade Subjects.
How to Apply
Go to the website www.mponline.gov.in. go through Citizen services, click on Application see all the instruction before application begins by clicking PEB.
After reading Instructions and examination rules click on continue button for apply.
Fill the details ask in application form. Upload Your Photo, signature and Thumb in JPG Format.
Check yours details that you filled in the application form before submit.
Submit your form if you satisfied with your filled details.
After Submitting form go to the Proceed to Payment button and pay the Exam form by credit/debit card or net banking.
Online Application Start on – 09-04-2022
Last date to Apply Online – 23-04-2022
Last date for Fee payment – 23-04-2022
Last Date of Form Correction – 28-04-2022
Date of Exam – 06-06-2022