NLC Recruitment 2022 : NLC India has released an advertisement inviting applications from for Recruiting 955 Apprentice. Check here now!
See the qualifying requirements and the deadline for the 955 positions at Neyveli Lignite Corporation. A job posting for the hiring of apprentices has been made public by the Neyveli Lignite Corporation (NLC) India Limited.
NLC India Ltd offers apprenticeship training in a variety of technical, ITI, engineering, and non-engineering sectors to the 955 qualified students. Candidates should read this article to learn more about the requirements for their education and eligibility before applying for the open position.
About NLC India Limited
The Ministry of Coal, Government of India, is the owner of the government-owned thermal power plant and fossil fuel miner NLC India Limited.
NLC Full Form
NLC Indian Limited stands for Neyveli Lignite Corporation Indian Limited.
About 30 million tones of lignite are produced yearly from opencast mines in the southern Indian states of Tamil Nadu and Rajasthan, respectively, at Neyveli and Barsingsar.
Pithead thermal power plants with an installed capacity of 3640 MW use lignite to generate energy. A 1000 MW coal-fired thermal power plant is part of its joint venture.
Recently, it has expanded into the production of renewable energy, installing a 1404 MW solar power plant to generate electricity from photovoltaic (PV) cells and a 51 MW wind farm to generate electricity.
NLC Recruitment 2022 for Apprentices
NLC Recruitment 2022 for Apprentices procedure began on August 10th, 2022. Many qualified and interested people have already submitted applications for the position, and some others still intend to do so.
|Apprentice||955||A Degree or Diploma in Engineering or Technology|
|Age Limit||Age limit will be followed as per Apprenticeship Rules|
Age Relaxation as per govt. Rule
|Fee||No Fee Required|
Online Appliction Start on – 10.08.2022
Last Date to Apply – 24.08.2022
Selected list of Candidates – 23-09-2022
The deadline for applications is quickly approaching, therefore those applicants who still intend to apply for the position should move quickly. The recruiting application deadline is August 24, 2022.
Vacancy Details for NLC Apprentices 2022
The NLC India Limited management have announced a fresh recruitment for Indian people, as was previously stated in the official statement. Authorities at NLC India Limited have chosen to fill around 955 positions for training in a variety of engineering, non-engineering, technical, ITI, and trade sectors.
NLC Careers Qualification for Apprentice
Candidates who wish to submit an online application for this position must meet the prerequisites listed below:
Category – I Engineering Graduate Apprentices :
- full-time Engineering or Technology degree from a statutorily recognized university in the pertinent field.
- A Full-Time Engineering or Technology Degree awarded by a University authorized by a Parliamentary Act to confer such degrees.
- Graduate examination of professional organizations (full time) deemed comparable to the aforementioned by the State Government or Central Government.
Category – II Non Engineering Graduate Apprentices :
- a degree in a relevant field other than engineering that was awarded by a statutorily recognized university.
- A degree in a field related to non-engineering (full time) awarded by a school authorized to do so by a law of the legislature.
- Non-engineering graduate examinations of professional organizations (full time) accepted by the state or federal governments as being comparable to the aforementioned.
Category – III Technician (Diploma) Apprentices :
- a full-time diploma in engineering or technology from a state council or technical education board that was formed by the state government in the appropriate field.
- A full-time Engineering or Technology diploma from a university in a related field.
- A Full-Time Engineering and Technology Diploma from a School recognized by the State or Federal Governments as being comparable to the above.
Other Eligibility for NLC Apprentices
In addition to the educational requirements, the medical requirements should be taken into consideration while completing the application as students who pass the written examination round must first undergo a medical examination test before appearing for the final interview round.
Any government hospital’s medical officer must give a medical certificate certifying that the applicant is free from any serious illnesses or diseases.
NLC Recruitment 2022 Apprentices Selection Process
The NLC India Limited apprentice recruitment exam 2022 has two primary parts to the selection process. A written test was administered in the initial round of hiring and will be repeated at other locations across India.
During the second round of hiring, there will be a round of individual interviews. All applicants who successfully complete the written test and have their names appear on the merit list will be contacted for the interview phase. All candidates who successfully complete both levels will be hired.
Syllabus for NLC India Apprentice
syllabus for NLC Recruitment 2022 for Apprentices –
Mathematical aptitude, general intelligence, reasoning, and general knowledge would be the sole topics included in the NLC India Limited apprentice recruitment test in 2022. The exam will be administered offline, with a 100-point question paper that applicants must complete in the allotted 120 minutes. Each incorrect response will result in a 0.25 point deduction.
Salary/Stipend for NLC Apprentice
The candidates will be given a monthly stipend during the training that is based on the guidelines established by the Government of India’s Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship. Below are some important details for the NLC India Limited apprentice recruitment test 2022.
How to Apply for NLC Apprentices 2022
The actions listed below must be followed by applicants in order to register for this position:
- Open the Careers page by clicking the CAREERS link on the www.nlcindia.in website.
- Choose the Trainees & Apprentices tab
- Under Advt., No. L&DC 2/2022, click the relevant Online Application link. (The URL will be accessible from 10:00 on August 10 to 17:00 on August 24.) –
- Finish filling out the application form and print the registration form.
- The Registration forms, which must be properly signed, shall be delivered to the
Office of the General Manager,
Land Acquisition Department,
N.L.C India Limited.
Neyveli – 607 803.
On or before August 31, 2022, at 5:00 p.m., send your application Include the self-attested copies of the following certifications.
- Hsc Mark sheet
- Transfer Certificate.
- Community Certificate (in case of belonging to SC / ST / OBC / EWS).
- Degree Certificates / Diploma Certificate /Provisional Certificate.
- Consolidated mark sheet (or) Semester – wise Mark sheet
- Proof for Physically with Disabled person (PwD) (if applicable).
- Proof for wards of Ex-Serviceman (if applicable).
- LA details form (can be downloaded).
- 12(2) cheque notice
- Format showing method of arrival of percentage of marks in case of Engineering Degree / Diploma (can be downloaded).