Reserve Bank of India recently published RBI Assistant Manager recruitment for the post of Rajbhasa and Protocol & Security. Eligible candidates can apply online for the post from 28th March to 18th April 2022. Check qualification criteria and other eligibility from below.
RBI Assistant Manager Overview
|Age Limit (As on- 01.March.2022)|
Assistant Manager-(Rajbhasha) : 21-30 Years
Assistant Manager (Protocol & Security) : 25-40 Years
General / OBC/ EWS : Rs.600/-
SC/ ST/ PH : Rs.100/-
|Date||Starting Date – 28th March 2022|
Last Date of Application – 18th April 2022
|How to apply|
|Notice||RBI assistant Grade-A Advertisement pdf|
|Apply||Apply Online for RBI Assistant Manager|
Qualification for Rajbhasa
- Second Class Master’s Degree in Hindi/Hindi Translation with English as a subject at the Bachelor’s Degree level; OR
- Second Class Master’s Degree in English with Hindi as a subject at the Bachelor’s Degree level along with Post Graduation diploma in translation; OR
- Second Class Master’s Degree in Sanskrit / Economics / Commerce with English and Hindi as subjects at the Bachelor’s Degree level along with Post graduate diploma in translation. OR
- Master’s Degree in both English and Hindi/Hindi Translation, of which one must be Second Class
Qualification for Protocol and security
The candidate should be an Officer with a minimum of five years (as on March 01, 2022) of Commissioned Service in the Army/Navy/Air Force.
Age Limit As on 1st March 2022
Rajbhasa – 21 -30 years
Protocol & Security – 25 – 40 Years
Salary For RBI Assistant Manager
For Grade ‘A’ Officers(RBI Assistant Manager): Selected candidates will draw a starting basic pay of ₹44,500/-p.m. in the scale of ₹44500-2500(4)-54500 2850(7)-74450-EB-2850(4)-85880-3300(1)-89150 (17 years) applicable to Officers in Grade ‘A’. They will also be eligible for Dearness Allowance, Local Compensatory Allowance, House Rent Allowance, Special Allowance and Grade Allowance as per rules in force from time to time. At present, initial monthly gross emoluments are approximately ₹90,100/- (approx.), which do not include the amount of HRA
Mode of Examination
Selection will be through online examination and interview. Date, Time and venue of examination will be mentioned in the Admit Card to be downloaded from RBI website at the appropriate time.
Examination will have two Papers, Paper I – Objective type Online and Paper II – Computer/paper based Written Examination.
RBI Assistant Manager Exam Pattern
RAJBHASA Exam Pattern in the Paper I, objective Type
- Reasoning – consist of 35 questions carrying 35 marks in 30 minutes sectional time duration
- English Language – consist of 35 questions carrying 35 marks in 30 minutes sectional time duration
- General Awareness – consist of 35 questions carrying 35 marks in 20 minutes sectional time duration
- Test of Professional Knowledge – consist of 45 questions carrying 45 marks in 40 minutes sectional time duration
There is a Descriptive exam paper in Paper II
Descriptive Paper (Official Language) – 50 Marks in 60 minutes time duration.
RBI ASSISTANT MANAGER (PROTOCOL & SECURITY)
Selection will be through Online examination and Interview. The candidates who qualify in the online test, in the order of merit, as decided by the Board depending on the number of vacancies will be interviewed for their final selection. The structure of the online test is indicated below
- Reasoning – consist of 50 questions carrying 50 marks in 35 minutes sectional time duration
- English Language – consist of 50 questions carrying 25 marks in 35 minutes sectional time duration
- General Awareness – consist of 50 questions carrying 50 marks in 20 minutes sectional time duration
- Test of Professional Knowledge – consist of 50 questions carrying 75 marks in 30 minutes sectional time duration
Exam Centers for RBI Assistant Manager
- Ahmedabad – Gandhi Nagar
- Mumbai- Navi Mumbai
- Chandigarh- Mohali
- New Delhi- NCR
Document Required before Online Application
- photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
- signature (with black ink)
- left thumb impression (on white paper with black or blue ink)
- a hand written declaration (on a white paper with black ink)
- The text for the hand-written declaration is as follows – “I, _ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
How To Apply
- To register RBI Assistant Manager application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the COMPLETE REGISTRATION BUTTON.
- The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Photo identity proof / Certificates/ Mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
- Proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
Important Dates RBI Assistant Manager
Online Application Starts on – 28 March 2022
Last Date of Application – 18 April 2022 (till 6.00 PM)
Last date of Fees Payment – 18 April 2022
Exam Date (Asst. Manager) – 21 May 2022