Wednesday, April 24, 2019
Saturday, March 2, 2019
- Altimeter :- It measures altitudes and is used in aircrafts.
- Ammeter :- It measures strength of electric current.
- Audiometer :- It measures intensity of sound.
- Barometer :- It measures atmospheric pressure.
- Binocular :- It is used to view distant objects.
- Calorimeter :- It measures quantity of heat.
Tuesday, February 26, 2019
- Fundamental quantities:- The physical quantities which do not depend on the other physical quantities are known as fundamental physical quantities. eg- length, mass, electric current, time, temperature, etc.
- Derived quantities :- All the physical quantities which are not the fundamental physical quantities but are derived from it are known as derived physical quantities. eg- work, force, pressure, area, volume, etc.