For the 20000 open positions, the Staff Selection Commission has announced the notification for the Group B and Group C Combined Graduate Level Examination.
The final day for submitting an application for the SSC CGL has been moved up to October 13th, 2022. The Assistant Audit Officer, Statistical Investigator Grade-II, and All Other Posts Vacancies under the Central Government are being filled by the SSC CGL Recruitment Notification 2022.
SSC CGL 2022 Apply Online
|SSC CGL 2022 Apply Online|
|Post & Vacancy||Qualification|
|Assistant Audit Officer, Statistical Investigator Grade-II, and All Other Posts Vacancies – 20000 posts||Graduation in any subject/fields from a Recognized University|
Minimum – 18 Years|
Maximum – 32 Years
As on 1st January, 2022 Age Relaxation as per govt. Rule
General/OBC/EWS : Rs.100/-|
SC/ST/PwD/Women : Rs.0/-
|Salary||Pay Level-8 (₹ 47600 to 151100) Pay Level-7 (₹ 44900 to 142400) Pay Level-6 (₹ 35400 to 112400) Pay Level-5 (₹ 29200 to 92300) Pay Level-4 (₹ 25500 to 81100)|
|Last Date||Online Appliction Start on – 17th September 2022|
Last Date to Apply – 13th October 2022
|How to apply|
|Advertisment||SSC CGL 2022 PDF Notification|
|Apply||SSC CGL 2022 Apply Online|
Eligibility criteria for SSC CGL 2022
To learn more about the SSC CGL educational requirements, SSC CGL Group B and C age restrictions, SSC pay, and other features of the SSC CGL Notification 2022–23, please refer to the sections below.
Assistant Audit Officer/ Assistant Accounts Officer – Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or institute.
Desirable – Chartered accountant, cost and management accountant, company secretary, master’s degree in commerce, master’s degree in business studies, master’s degree in business administration (finance), or master’s degree in business economics are all desirable credentials.
Direct recruits must pass the “Subordinate Audit/ Accounts Service Examination” in their respective branches during their probationary term in order to be confirmed and given a regular appointment as Assistant Audit Officers or Assistant Accounts Officers.
Junior Statistical Officer – Obtain a bachelor’s degree in any Subject or field from an accredited university or institute with a minimum grade point average of 60% in mathematics for the 12th grade, or earn a bachelor’s degree in any subject with statistics included as one of the degree-level courses.
Rest of the Posts – Bachelor’s degree in any field from an accredited university, or an equivalent qualification
Age Limit criteria for SSC CGL 2022 Exam
Candidate having age between 18 to 32 years counted as on 1st January, 2022 are eligible for the post to apply.
Upper age relaxation will given as per the rule of Government, i.e.
- Other Backward Classes (OBC) – 03 Years
- Schedule Caste (SC)- 05 Years
- Scheduled Tribes (ST) – 05 Years
- Ex-Servicemen (ESM) – 3 years from the date on which the military service is deducted from the applicant’s real age
- PwBD (Gen) – 10 years
- PwBD (OBC) – 13 years
- PwBD (SC/ ST) – 15 years
SSC CGL 2022 Salary Details
- Pay Level 8 (Rs.47,600 to Rs.1,51,100): Assistant Accounts Officer and Assistant Auditor
- Pay Level 7: Assistant Section Officer, Income Tax Inspector, Inspector, and Sub Inspector (from Rs. 44,900 to Rs. 1,42,400).
- Sub-Inspector/Junior Intelligence Officer, Junior Statistical Officer, Assistant, Divisional Accountant: Pay Level 6 (from 35,400 to 1,12,400 rupees)
- Pay Level 5: Auditor, Accountant, or Junior Accountant (Rs. 29,200 to 92,300)
- Pay Level 4 (Rs. 25,500 to Rs. 81,100): Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant, Senior Secretariat Assistant/Upper Division Clerks, Senior Administrative Assistant, Tax Assistant, Sub-Inspector, UDC.
Process of Selection for SSC CGL 2022
- Computer-based test for Tier I
- Computer-based test for Tier II
- Tier-II All of the candidates who qualified for Tier I will take an exam. All applicants will need to show up for all three Paper-I Sections in Tier-II. To appear in Papers II and III, however, only those applicants who have been shortlisted for the positions of Junior Statistical Officer and Assistant Audit Officer/Assistant Accounts Officer would be needed to do so.
- After the final selection of candidates by the respective User Department, a physical and medical examination will be done.
How to Apply for SSC CGL 2022
- Go to the @ssc.nic.in register yourself by providing the basic details about yourself.
- You will get a Registration Number and password in your email.
- Login using Registration Id and Password.
- Will se all the available vacancy and apply button there.
- Click to Apply button and fill the necessary details that are require.
- Upload Your recent passport size Photograph and Signature in JPJ/JPEG Format and click Submit button.
- Pay the Examination Fee of Rs. 100 if Require by Debit card, Credit Card, Net Banking or UPI .